You know what?
I was a Marine. I saw the President Obama photo, and I laughed.
'Cause guess what folks. We do it too. Instinct is to salute,and you forget you have crap in your hands. It happens. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if an injury has occurred over all the centuries of people saluting and forgetting they have crap in their hands.
Get over it.
ADD: And FYI, those Marines aren’t officers, so they actually don’t rate a salute. Meaning? They are saluting the President, not the other way around. The President is acknowledging their salute basically, so these guys can stop stop saluting him, so not disrespecting them.
Post with 2 notes
Games added to the collection today:
Hell ya when the first sing you hear on the radio in the morning is NiN Closer.
Welcome to Ethernet, my sweet computer.
((Just don’t break again, or I will kick you into the sun))
And Tyrion’s just like “Respect.”
If anyone can appreciate the value of a well delivered backhanded compliment, it’s Tyrion.
Post with 1 note
Just the information I needed on my way to class tonight…
Another death in the family.
Photo with 1 note
Got this this weekend, and finally had a moment to open it. :D
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
destroy the idea that big noses are not good noses
Page 1 of 465